Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kalahari

This is how excited we were to finally arrive at Kalahari!!
Hayden learning to bowl.

The Easter Bunny coming to tuck everyone in!


Steve and Hayden coming down the blue slide!!

Part of the water park!

One day standing outside of preschool my friend Monica told me about this wonderful place called Kalahari. . . I had no idea what she was talking about but she started getting all excited. I rushed home and checked it out http://kalahariresort.com/hub/ and found out that it would be on the way to see Grandma and Papa for Easter. We booked a room and now this is my new FAVORITE PLACE! Seriously, it was wonderful. The indoor waterpark was huge, Hayden learned to bowl, the boys got to play in the arcade, the Easter Bunny came to read the boys a bedtime story and tuck them into bed. I am ready to go back!









No comments: