Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Hayden

HAPPY 4TH BIRTDAY HAYDEN!!!!

It is hard to believe that Hayden is 4 years old. I know a lot has happened in the last four years but I still feel like time has flown by. He is such a mature little boy and we are having more and more fun everyday. Hayden has been attending My Gym since October and has told me that he wanted to have his party there. So in January we booked his party and the planning began. Hayden gets into planning his party more than some adults-He knew he wanted a Buzz Lightyear party. He was very specific in picking out his theme, birthday cake, and invitiations. Hayden loves parties! I wonder where he gets that from?
Hayden blowing out birthday candles.

Hayden loved the attention he received for his birthday!

Hayden got to have his own parade at the party. The staff at My Gym walked him around in a wagon and he had the parade wave down pat!


Grayson and others being a "table".




There is nothing like Texas Star here in CT, so I was worried that I would never be able to find someone to do Hayden's cake. But it turned out sooooo good. The top was chocolate fudge with a mousse filling and the bottom was white chocolate cake with a white chocolate filling. I was REALLY impressed-oh yeah and the baker delivered it to my home which was excellent since the day of Hayden's birthday we had multiple events!

Hayden's birthday party at school!






No comments: